Principles of Animal Behavior:
Site Tour: The major components of all modules
All instructional modules have the following components:
- The first page is a brief introduction
to the module.
- Next comes the module's table of contents.
- This is followed by a "getting started"
page, which presents the learning objectives of the module, and the
- An interactive exercise forms
the heart of most modules.
- The basis for each module is an example of actual
research on animal behavior.
- The last page of every module is a summary
of the information that has been covered.
Example of "actual research" page (will open new window;
use Ctrl+W to close)
Example of summary page (new window)